New Product Coördinator
SanoRice is a proud Dutch family company with a rich history and a bright future. We have grown into the largest private label producer of rice, corn and multigrain cakes in Europe. We owe our success to the constant development of new and surprising products that meet the highest quality and food safety standards. From our sites in Veenendaal (Netherlands), Zottegem (Belgium) and Borgo Vercelli (Italy), we supply products to A-brands, retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries.
For our facility in Borgo Vercelli (VC), we are looking for a:
NEW PRODUCT COORDINATOR (40 HOURS)
As New Product Coordinator, you are responsible for bringing customers’ wishes into new item and/or artwork launches.
This goes through a deep coordination activity among several stakeholders, both internal as well as external to our organization.
Developing a project plan based on the aimed launch date, you will cooperate internally with the Holding Sales Dept in order to get main data about the new item to develop. Furthermore, you will be in touch with Quality Assurance and Production to develop the packaging, checking related legal and technical requirements, as well as with Supply Chain Dept to check that needed actions with regards to material availability are taken.
Processing and sharing working instruction with both Customer Service, Warehouse and Production Depts will lead you to conclusive stages of your action list.
Daily contacts with external parties, as packaging suppliers, related agency/printer partners and customer, have a crucial impact on the smooth and timely development of the project.
YOU WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Timely coordinating about products and/or packaging developments;
- Accurate master data entry in the systems used in the company (Navision, Colos, Capepack) as well as in Customers’ portals;
- Setting up, following up and reporting on time schedule;
- Timely update of CRM;
- Managing packaging stock levels, issuing purchase orders according to customers’ approval;
- Managing and recording NPC related customer complaints.
- At least 1 year experience in products development, customer service, marketing or sales, preferably in the food industry;
- Knowledge of CRM tool, packaging materials and technologies;
- Fluent spoken and written English language. German is a desirable plus;
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- Customer oriented thinking;
- Leading attitude and action oriented;
- Enjoy working in team.
The vacancy for New Product Coordinator is for 40 hours per week divided over 5 days. You will receive a one-year contract for maternity leave replacement. The salary refers to Italian CCNL (Food Industry) and depends on experience. In addition, you will receive tickets restaurant (€ 7,00/day) and performance bonus. To apply for this job, please send an e-mail to email@example.com