Thank you for visiting our website. A number of pages in our website provide you the option to submit personal information to SanoRice. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our website. We want to protect your personal data as much as possible.
This privacy statement contains information on how we process the personal data which you submit yourself at our website. This could be your name, email address and telephone number by filling in our contact form. It is also possible to send your job application directly through our website at ‘job openings’. Herewith we require some more information as you need to add your resumé.
There are two options to apply on a job at one of our locations. One is directly via the SanoRice website with a contact form and the other is via CATS. You can find this difference at the vacancy.
Personal data are not kept longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected and processed. The storage periods laid down in the GDPR regulation are continuously be applied.
- If after applying on a job, you are rejected directly: your data will be deleted on completion of the procedure.
- If after applying on a job, we see opportunities in the near future: we will keep your personal data for one year, after which the data will be deleted or permission will be sought again. By applying through our website you agree by clicking on ‘send’.
- If you become our new colleague, your data will be included in your personnel file.
The data that is collected is not accessible to everyone. Only employees and persons who perform work on behalf of SanoRice have access to the data if this is necessary for the performance of their duties. The SanoRice website is being maintained by De Indruk. For some of our job openings we work with CATS. With both of them, we have an ongoing contract where your privacy rights will be secured.
- Right of access. This is the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we process from you.
- Right to oblivion. You have the right to be ‘forgotten’.
- Right of rectification and addition. You have the right to modify the personal data we process.
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data to another party.
- The right to limit the processing: the right to have less data processed.
- The right with regard to automated decision making and profiling. In other words: the right to a human view when making decisions.
- The right to object to data processing.
For the application of any of your above rights, or for any other questions or comments, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)318 544 840.